Monday, November 14, 2005

school is boring. fullstop!.
i hope i can get out of school early tmr. need to see my dentist. (: but i wanna watch great expections in lit! hahah. when we were watching it that day, the whole class was like muttering the word 'slut' each time gweneth paltrow did something super bitchy. and it was a lot of times! heh. wanna finish the movieeee!

went to holland after school with debbie, sarina, uwei and kristi. yeps. we were so hungry!! we wanted to eat sushi! but it was under renowation, so we went to the food court! heh. and i bought bakua!! so happy! i have been craving for it for so long! and i finally got it!

i miss you hannah.

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight


that i promise you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home