today passed by quite fast! hehe. went for facial today with kristi, and hannah and kim followed toos! it was fun! we had macs! hahah. then hannah, kim and i started throwing fries at each other! hahah. kristi just watched! hahah. during the first two periods, jerilyn brought a walk to remember! kristi and i were like omg! esp kristi! hahah. yeah! we were like so happy we could watch it. hahah. we were literally melting and swooning larhs! hahah. i love that show! (:
shit.. this song is damn sad. heh.
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used you call the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more then words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more then words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy..
sighh. i miss you. ): girl im so down when your love's not around. cant you see how much you've hurt me.. i miss you so much mildred.. so much, it hurts so much. i miss you every minute of the day. sighh i think im thinking too much. i miss you like crazy. even more than words can say.
shit.. this song is damn sad. heh.
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used you call the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more then words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more then words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
Girl I'm so down, when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy..
sighh. i miss you. ): girl im so down when your love's not around. cant you see how much you've hurt me.. i miss you so much mildred.. so much, it hurts so much. i miss you every minute of the day. sighh i think im thinking too much. i miss you like crazy. even more than words can say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home