yesterdat was fun. :D met up with kane at take to eat soul gardens! haha kristi was craving so much for it. so we went there! hahah. and oh my gosh. we ate so much! on our second round round the buffet of raw food, we took so much, we couldnt finish three quaters of what we took. haha. so kane started hiding food! hahahaha and we rushed to the desert table so we wouldnt be confronted. omg you should have seen the face of our waiter when she realised there was so much hidden food. hahaha. our movie was at 9.25pm but we were still at taka at 9.10! omg, we rushed to get a cab and all. hahaha ran into mingyew on the way. (: and he joined us for the movie too.
so we arrived at great world at 9.24! hahah! we were on time! (: and jerilyn thought she was late! hahah. she was there 2 mins before us. hahaha. yeps. we watched little miss sunshine! :D that show was SO SLOW! jerilyn and i almost fell asleep! and i started counting how many plasters jerilyn had on her foot. it was 11.15 when the movie ended and great world was so empty! all the shops were closed and all! omg. i've been to great world countless of times, but never so late.
I'VE GOT A NEW OBSESSION SONG! (: ITS CALLED, I DARE YOU.
anyway, i meant every word in that letter.
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you no matter what
do you remember that?
so we arrived at great world at 9.24! hahah! we were on time! (: and jerilyn thought she was late! hahah. she was there 2 mins before us. hahaha. yeps. we watched little miss sunshine! :D that show was SO SLOW! jerilyn and i almost fell asleep! and i started counting how many plasters jerilyn had on her foot. it was 11.15 when the movie ended and great world was so empty! all the shops were closed and all! omg. i've been to great world countless of times, but never so late.
I'VE GOT A NEW OBSESSION SONG! (: ITS CALLED, I DARE YOU.
anyway, i meant every word in that letter.
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you no matter what
do you remember that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home