your imagine filled my heart without knowing it. without you nothing seems to mean anything to me anymore. there're nothing i can do now but to forget you.

ALEX, ME AND JIAENN! (:

jia's cupcakes to me. (: I LOVE YOU!

haha. limmy jiaen loved her bread bowl so much! haha. she ate the WHOLE THING!

alexxx! (:

shit i swear we were all going crazy la! hahahaa.

notice the woman in the poster behind. we were trying to imitate her! HAHA! we really tried! HAHAH. I LOVE YOU TWO SO SO MUCH! haha.
alex your face changes very fast! hahaha. (:

ALEX, ME AND JIAENN! (:

jia's cupcakes to me. (: I LOVE YOU!

haha. limmy jiaen loved her bread bowl so much! haha. she ate the WHOLE THING!

alexxx! (:

shit i swear we were all going crazy la! hahahaa.

notice the woman in the poster behind. we were trying to imitate her! HAHA! we really tried! HAHAH. I LOVE YOU TWO SO SO MUCH! haha.
alex your face changes very fast! hahaha. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home