Y.M CAMP 2006 WAS A BLAST! :D:D

my group was awesome! hahah. jotham really brought the group together with his hilarious actions and words. hahahah it was freaking funny okay! HAHAHA!

JOTHAM! HAHAHAHA

our speaker, dave reardon :D he was a great speaker
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains. And should I stumble again I'm caught in Your grace. "
i think this year's camp was a time for healing and closure for me. about my uncle and something i did at the beginning of this year. im really glad i went for this camp. i dont know what i'd do if i didnt have God.

alex, clarissa and jia! :D
shared a room with clarissa quek! hahaha it was cool. we were cam whoring most of the time and laughing at jotham. hahaha. its damn funny okay! I LOVE CLQUEK! (:




I LOVE JIMIN! :D

alex, chua and i (:


HAHAH! clarissa was telling me a story! HAHAH!

me, jothan, clarissa, jia, jimin, alex and wayne on the first day(:

THE CROSSTRAINERS! :D plus wanping, steph and sen (:



:D
i was so sad when the camp ended. ): but yeah. waited for the rain to slow down with glenn, alex, jia, jimin, clarissa, wanping, chua and all.. hahah and the 12 of us went to pizza hut to eat! (:

wan ping chong! hahaha!

chua and hans were so sweet. hans carried kristi's bag and chua helped carry mine. hahah

our last photo! the rest were at another table at pizza hut! (:
the last night was super fun! HAHA! had fun doing crazy stuff with clarissa, chua, glenn, ernest, denise, wayne and all. hahaha it was cool :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANNEE! :D (7TH DEC)
I NEED TO POST HONGKONG PHOTOS!

my group was awesome! hahah. jotham really brought the group together with his hilarious actions and words. hahahah it was freaking funny okay! HAHAHA!

JOTHAM! HAHAHAHA

our speaker, dave reardon :D he was a great speaker
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains. And should I stumble again I'm caught in Your grace. "
i think this year's camp was a time for healing and closure for me. about my uncle and something i did at the beginning of this year. im really glad i went for this camp. i dont know what i'd do if i didnt have God.

alex, clarissa and jia! :D
shared a room with clarissa quek! hahaha it was cool. we were cam whoring most of the time and laughing at jotham. hahaha. its damn funny okay! I LOVE CLQUEK! (:




I LOVE JIMIN! :D

alex, chua and i (:


HAHAH! clarissa was telling me a story! HAHAH!

me, jothan, clarissa, jia, jimin, alex and wayne on the first day(:

THE CROSSTRAINERS! :D plus wanping, steph and sen (:



:D
i was so sad when the camp ended. ): but yeah. waited for the rain to slow down with glenn, alex, jia, jimin, clarissa, wanping, chua and all.. hahah and the 12 of us went to pizza hut to eat! (:

wan ping chong! hahaha!

chua and hans were so sweet. hans carried kristi's bag and chua helped carry mine. hahah

our last photo! the rest were at another table at pizza hut! (:
the last night was super fun! HAHA! had fun doing crazy stuff with clarissa, chua, glenn, ernest, denise, wayne and all. hahaha it was cool :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANNEE! :D (7TH DEC)
I NEED TO POST HONGKONG PHOTOS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home