Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long,
I cant believe you're gone
You still live in me.
I only had two classes today. EAP before lunch and Maths1 lecture after lunch. (: sem, belle, wiri and i then headed to the state library! and Oh My God! that place is freaking awesome! singapore's national library cannot compare to Victoria's state library! haha its gonna be my new favourite place to study!! :D
from vannie's blog cause she tagged me!
RULES:
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncracies as well as clearly state this rule. After stating your own six weirdness you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry.Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards to say you're tagged and tell them to read your blog for more information as to what it means.
Idiosyncracies means a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to the individual.
1. I have to think of someone before i can sleep. and that someone wont just be any random friend, but someone special to me at that time.
2. I have to shower in the morning too van! haha one of my daily requirements! (:
3. I tend to look at my phone every 2 hours without fail. It used to be worse in singapore!
4. Everytime i say 'fuck' , my voice goes higher. (according to marcus)
5. I get really sad whenever i hear someone died. Even if it's in a tv show.
6. I love to wake up to either a sad, meaningful song or a heart-melting message. It helps make my day perfect.
tag!
1. Marcus Eng
2. Priss
3. Ellen
4. Kris
5. Belle
6. Rim
Its your soul that sets me free.
I've missed you for so long,
I cant believe you're gone
You still live in me.
I only had two classes today. EAP before lunch and Maths1 lecture after lunch. (: sem, belle, wiri and i then headed to the state library! and Oh My God! that place is freaking awesome! singapore's national library cannot compare to Victoria's state library! haha its gonna be my new favourite place to study!! :D
from vannie's blog cause she tagged me!
RULES:
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncracies as well as clearly state this rule. After stating your own six weirdness you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry.Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards to say you're tagged and tell them to read your blog for more information as to what it means.
Idiosyncracies means a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to the individual.
1. I have to think of someone before i can sleep. and that someone wont just be any random friend, but someone special to me at that time.
2. I have to shower in the morning too van! haha one of my daily requirements! (:
3. I tend to look at my phone every 2 hours without fail. It used to be worse in singapore!
4. Everytime i say 'fuck' , my voice goes higher. (according to marcus)
5. I get really sad whenever i hear someone died. Even if it's in a tv show.
6. I love to wake up to either a sad, meaningful song or a heart-melting message. It helps make my day perfect.
tag!
1. Marcus Eng
2. Priss
3. Ellen
4. Kris
5. Belle
6. Rim
Its your soul that sets me free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home