THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE BAG! (: it was so heavy jerilyn couldnt even carry it! hahah which brings me to say, JERILYN IS IN MELB! :D:D i'm a happy girl! hahaha
anyway, thanks mom and dad for everything. i know you most probably would not get to see this (i hope not!), but i just wanted to thank you for being so supportative and so cool about everything. I LOVE YOU GUYS (:
omg i heard that a lot of people wants to leave acs international.
I CANT SEE MY TAGBOARD!
anyway, thanks mom and dad for everything. i know you most probably would not get to see this (i hope not!), but i just wanted to thank you for being so supportative and so cool about everything. I LOVE YOU GUYS (:
omg i heard that a lot of people wants to leave acs international.
I CANT SEE MY TAGBOARD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home