Sunday, October 01, 2006

jerilyn has FINALLY posted!! go check it out! :D


HAHAHA! okay this photo cracks me up EVERYTIME i see it. hahah. i'll see sarina pouting, and then i'll see kim pouting. hahah! why is it that kristi and i are the only ones smiling? hahaha. KRISTI IT MUST BE YOU! hahah.




anyway, my day was alright. did nothing other than sit. and yeah.. nothing much. haha. learnt how to play something on the piano! (: damn happy. hahah. ohoh! and i sorta composed a poem that rhymes (almost) heh. i cant rhyme for nuts. ): so here it is.. haha. oh and by the way, it might not be that good but it is still copyrighted! haha.

I've not forgotten what I've been fighting for.
Your presence takes me to places where I've never been before.
I can love you with all that I am;
But even that cannot return you to me.
My dreams fell apart when you walked away
So away with the ash tray,
No matter what, I'll always be okay.

So here I stand with a broken heart.
Wanting you to see that I am the one for you
Trying hard to make you smile like you used to.
Down on my knees,
I'm asking you for one more chance.
Will I continue waiting or will we dance.

Dont let us fade.
You are the living proof of what love is about.

awesome right! hahaha. in case you guys are wondering who im writing this for, its not for anyone! haha. i might have an inspiration for this, but nah.. its not for anyone. (: but if i did, i would have meant every word of it. heh.

anyway, i miss ____. bleh ): i want monday to come now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home