HANSPOP CALLED ME FROM AMERICA! :D HAPPY ONE YEAR THREE MONTHS STARSHINE! (:
it ends tonight- all american rejects.
Your subtleties they strangle me. I can't explain myself at all. And all that wants, and all that needs, all I don't want to need at all. The walls start breathing, my minds unweaving. Maybe it's best you leave me alone. A weight is lifted on this evening; I give the final blow. When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. It ends tonight. I look at you with such disdain.
haha okay anyway, on a happier note, kane, james, jeri and marcus ng came over to the hospital at 12/1? kane james and jeri bought so much junk food from 7-11! haha. had fun watching love actually! (: i feel it in my FINGERS, i feel it in my TOES! :D they left at around 2 plus? heh some nurse came and created a whole scene. I SLEPT ON A COUCH! ):
and i didnt go to church today! ):
ps: that song isnt to anyone!
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
your sister gets me constipated
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
you free my bowels
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
youre my saviour
hahah wtf. hahaha im glad to be of service stupid retard!
it ends tonight- all american rejects.
Your subtleties they strangle me. I can't explain myself at all. And all that wants, and all that needs, all I don't want to need at all. The walls start breathing, my minds unweaving. Maybe it's best you leave me alone. A weight is lifted on this evening; I give the final blow. When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. It ends tonight. I look at you with such disdain.
haha okay anyway, on a happier note, kane, james, jeri and marcus ng came over to the hospital at 12/1? kane james and jeri bought so much junk food from 7-11! haha. had fun watching love actually! (: i feel it in my FINGERS, i feel it in my TOES! :D they left at around 2 plus? heh some nurse came and created a whole scene. I SLEPT ON A COUCH! ):
and i didnt go to church today! ):
ps: that song isnt to anyone!
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
your sister gets me constipated
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
you free my bowels
its a black night baby yeaahh says:
youre my saviour
hahah wtf. hahaha im glad to be of service stupid retard!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home