HELLO! TWO MORE PAPERS TO GO AND IM FREEE! (:
i'll fill in the bits and pieces about this week on sunday. it'll be easier then. hahaha. (: anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARISSA QUEK! (:
you and i babe! haha. i love you!
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISAAA! :D (meant for yesterday)
love you little sis! (:
thursday.
went to school to take a look at the mini fun fair our school was happening. haha. okay the reason why i went marcus, was to see YOU and cause feline called me to go! hahah NOTHING ELSE! heh. the thing was alright. nothing much to say about it other than gillian's cupcakes were SO good, marcus and i had 12 of them! hahaa.

we met up with mingrong, kwee and andrew for lunch at breko! omgg there is this one waiter there who was so irritating and slow! omg i got so irritated with him, i had to bury my head between my arms and take 5 deep breaths! haha just to stop myself from screaming at him. heh. and he screwed up marcus eng's order! hahaha he ate salad! hahahah. it was damn funny! i have a photo! (:

HAHA! never thought eng would EVER eat salad! heh.
I MISS MY AFFAIR! ):
friday.
toady! (: after the emaths paper, jerilyn, james, kane, sarina, marcus eng, kristi and i headed to thai express to eat! (: sarina, eng, kris and i rushed down to great world to catch step up! the dancing was good but i thought it was too draggy! heh.
IM SORRY LYNNN! ): i feel like im always letting you down.. im sorry
I told myself I won't miss you,
but I remember what it feels like beside you.
I really miss your hair in my face
and the way your innocence tastes,
and I think you should know this:
you deserve much better than me.
i'll fill in the bits and pieces about this week on sunday. it'll be easier then. hahaha. (: anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARISSA QUEK! (:
you and i babe! haha. i love you!
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISAAA! :D (meant for yesterday)
love you little sis! (:
thursday.
went to school to take a look at the mini fun fair our school was happening. haha. okay the reason why i went marcus, was to see YOU and cause feline called me to go! hahah NOTHING ELSE! heh. the thing was alright. nothing much to say about it other than gillian's cupcakes were SO good, marcus and i had 12 of them! hahaa.

we met up with mingrong, kwee and andrew for lunch at breko! omgg there is this one waiter there who was so irritating and slow! omg i got so irritated with him, i had to bury my head between my arms and take 5 deep breaths! haha just to stop myself from screaming at him. heh. and he screwed up marcus eng's order! hahaha he ate salad! hahahah. it was damn funny! i have a photo! (:

HAHA! never thought eng would EVER eat salad! heh.
I MISS MY AFFAIR! ):
friday.
toady! (: after the emaths paper, jerilyn, james, kane, sarina, marcus eng, kristi and i headed to thai express to eat! (: sarina, eng, kris and i rushed down to great world to catch step up! the dancing was good but i thought it was too draggy! heh.
IM SORRY LYNNN! ): i feel like im always letting you down.. im sorry
I told myself I won't miss you,
but I remember what it feels like beside you.
I really miss your hair in my face
and the way your innocence tastes,
and I think you should know this:
you deserve much better than me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home