MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (:
i started my day by going to church with chua, hans, amanda, family and all (: then went for lunch with my family. then went back to ps to meet up with glenn, chua, amanda, mil, tiff and hans! :D:D
chua was SO mean to me today okay! hahaha. AND HE PINCHED ME SO HARD IN CHURCH YESTERDAY! ): he didnt want to watch a movie with me today! and.. i cant remember what else, but alll i know was that he was SO MEAN to me! OH YEAH! HE SPOILT THIS SEAL I BOUGHT FROM JAPAN! ): haha and it was for amanda okay! bleh!
anyway, we walked from ps to meridian to meet wayne, jeremy, samchou and simon there. played pool for a while! hahah kristi cannot play for nuts! haha :D we all then left for the cathay! mil and tiff then went off ): the guys were so mean okay! they didnt want to watch a movie cause they watched everything already! so we went to ben and jerry's to eat ice cream! :D
so at around 5 plus, glenn and all had to leave cause they had their family dinner! haha. so chua, jeremy and samchou, kris and i walked to paragon (: left after a while and went to east coast with my family! :D
If I ever write the story of my life
Don't be surprised if you're where it begins
Girl, I'd have to dedicate every line on every page
To the memories we made, while you loved me
I was born the day you kissed me
And I died inside the night you left me
i started my day by going to church with chua, hans, amanda, family and all (: then went for lunch with my family. then went back to ps to meet up with glenn, chua, amanda, mil, tiff and hans! :D:D
chua was SO mean to me today okay! hahaha. AND HE PINCHED ME SO HARD IN CHURCH YESTERDAY! ): he didnt want to watch a movie with me today! and.. i cant remember what else, but alll i know was that he was SO MEAN to me! OH YEAH! HE SPOILT THIS SEAL I BOUGHT FROM JAPAN! ): haha and it was for amanda okay! bleh!
anyway, we walked from ps to meridian to meet wayne, jeremy, samchou and simon there. played pool for a while! hahah kristi cannot play for nuts! haha :D we all then left for the cathay! mil and tiff then went off ): the guys were so mean okay! they didnt want to watch a movie cause they watched everything already! so we went to ben and jerry's to eat ice cream! :D
so at around 5 plus, glenn and all had to leave cause they had their family dinner! haha. so chua, jeremy and samchou, kris and i walked to paragon (: left after a while and went to east coast with my family! :D
If I ever write the story of my life
Don't be surprised if you're where it begins
Girl, I'd have to dedicate every line on every page
To the memories we made, while you loved me
I was born the day you kissed me
And I died inside the night you left me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home