Just the thought of you drives me crazy both on the inside and out.
I miss the way you make me feel,
how my insides surge with anxiety whenever you are near.
I miss the way your smile makes my heart race with adreneline.
And I love the way you make me blush just by saying a simple " I Love You"
I love the way i feel so uneasy around you.
Why?
Cause you make my heart beat damn fast and your presense just sends me off the edge (:
I miss the way your hand fits in mine.
How its so perfect.
I miss how you always manage to brighten up my night.
The way you always have a way with words.
And the way your touch makes me blush and my heart go bang bang boom (:
I love the way all i wanna do is hug you whenever i see you. (i'll never let go)
But most of all,
I miss you.
Everything about you.
Always and Forever. <3
I miss the way you make me feel,
how my insides surge with anxiety whenever you are near.
I miss the way your smile makes my heart race with adreneline.
And I love the way you make me blush just by saying a simple " I Love You"
I love the way i feel so uneasy around you.
Why?
Cause you make my heart beat damn fast and your presense just sends me off the edge (:
I miss the way your hand fits in mine.
How its so perfect.
I miss how you always manage to brighten up my night.
The way you always have a way with words.
And the way your touch makes me blush and my heart go bang bang boom (:
I love the way all i wanna do is hug you whenever i see you. (i'll never let go)
But most of all,
I miss you.
Everything about you.
Always and Forever. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home