I had dinner with mich and rim at nando's today! we had fun (: we then walked all the way to lygon to go grocery shopping! (: we then headed to wiri's house for some apple pie! he made it from scratch! :D
I FINALLY WATCHED MY GREYS ANATOMY!! i didnt know how much i missed it till i saw it on tv just now! OMG they are showing season three here!! BELLE PLEASE LEND ME YOUR SEASON THREE! (: I LOVE GREYS! and mich is crazy over it too! everyone, i'm staying home every sunday night from now on!
CLARISSA YOU'RE SO SLOW! hahaha.
Comatose says:
i am so blur ): omg how kathi, i'm gonna get bullied in the real world!
kathi. says:
HAHAH!
DONT WORRY!
I'LL PROTECT YOU! hahah
Comatose says:
hahaha no! you can't even protect yourself kathi!!!!\
Comatose says:
it's okay i'm your angel!
Comatose says:
DING!!!
(inside joke :D)
AND ((:, yes i do miss church people a lot! i was just at church today, and i felt so sad, lost and vulnerable. i miss ym a lot! ):
I FINALLY WATCHED MY GREYS ANATOMY!! i didnt know how much i missed it till i saw it on tv just now! OMG they are showing season three here!! BELLE PLEASE LEND ME YOUR SEASON THREE! (: I LOVE GREYS! and mich is crazy over it too! everyone, i'm staying home every sunday night from now on!
CLARISSA YOU'RE SO SLOW! hahaha.
Comatose says:
i am so blur ): omg how kathi, i'm gonna get bullied in the real world!
kathi. says:
HAHAH!
DONT WORRY!
I'LL PROTECT YOU! hahah
Comatose says:
hahaha no! you can't even protect yourself kathi!!!!\
Comatose says:
it's okay i'm your angel!
Comatose says:
DING!!!
(inside joke :D)
AND ((:, yes i do miss church people a lot! i was just at church today, and i felt so sad, lost and vulnerable. i miss ym a lot! ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home