When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
lix and i are addicted to this song. (: its a fucking good song! your guardian angel-the red jumpsuit apparatus.
lix just managed to save my monday. i'm dreading every monday cause its my fullest day. but i just spent the whole afternoon at lix's house! haha skipped eap and maths1. those classes are useless anyway! heh. gonna meet vanvan now! (:
last night was fun(: went to planetshakers with van, lix, ben and kris before we headed to supper at china town! kris and i then met belle, sem and rim at Burke street! we sat there talking for AGES! hahah we had a great time laughing at each other! hahaha. went to belle and sem's house before walking back home with rim and her boyfriend at 12 plus! i finally got home at 1! ugh. my body is sleep deprived!
Cause you're my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
lix and i are addicted to this song. (: its a fucking good song! your guardian angel-the red jumpsuit apparatus.
lix just managed to save my monday. i'm dreading every monday cause its my fullest day. but i just spent the whole afternoon at lix's house! haha skipped eap and maths1. those classes are useless anyway! heh. gonna meet vanvan now! (:
last night was fun(: went to planetshakers with van, lix, ben and kris before we headed to supper at china town! kris and i then met belle, sem and rim at Burke street! we sat there talking for AGES! hahah we had a great time laughing at each other! hahaha. went to belle and sem's house before walking back home with rim and her boyfriend at 12 plus! i finally got home at 1! ugh. my body is sleep deprived!
Cause you're my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home